Size: 40cm x 40cm
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight: 1130 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging: Black ButterSoft™ Suede Edge
Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
Country of Origin: South Korea
Primary Recommended Uses:
- Removal of Instant Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Final Buff / Touch-Up
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
Reaching new heights in ultra plush microfiber detailing technology, the Everest 1100™ microfibre towel is a double-layer 1100gsm version of the thickest, softest, beastliest detailing microfibre towel lineup of them all – the Everest series. Ready to take on your loftiest detailing needs from instant detailing / wax removal to your best final buff ever!
Additional Product Details:-
Lint-free / non-abrasive
No tags = no scratches
Two layers of extra thick, long pile, dense & soft premium microfiber. The premier towel for removing heavy waxes and polishes and final buffing/polishing
Pamper your paint with absolutely the softest, most scratch-resistant towel material available on the market today
Excellent choice for auto / marine / RV / cycle detailing, buffing and polishing
Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT iron (Please note that microfibres start to melt at 60°C). Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
Wishlist is empty.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop