- Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Interior Cleaning – All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
Looking for an excellent quality, value-priced, durable, premium 70/30 blend, super soft, EDGELESS all-purpose terry detailing and cleaning microfibre towel? Then you’ve come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company’s miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
Additional Product Details:
Excellent all-purpose detailing and cleaning microfibre towel
Premium 70/30 blend and edgeless design = totally paint safe
Lint-free / label-free / non-abrasive
Quickly removes excess polish, wax, glaze, and sealants with ease
Side 1 = slightly longer fibers for removal of loose particles & buffing
Side 2 = shorter pile, tighter terry weave for removal of excess detailing product
Use damp for general cleaning, wet for scrubbing heavily soiled areas and dry for dusting
Safe to use on all electronic equipment and other sensitive surfaces
Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
Professional cleaning tip: “Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization“
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do not iron. Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
Wishlist is empty.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop