Size: 40cm x 40cm
Color: Orange, Light Grey
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight: 600GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut adddnd Tumble (New)
Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
Country of Origin: South Korea
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
The EAGLE EDGELESS 600 microfibre detailing towel- the best just got bigger with 600gsm of plushness, softness and performance! Absolutely the finest professional quality microfiber detailing towel – The EAGLE EDGELESS is our award winning* signature super plush microfibre detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous automobile manufacturers, collector car clubs, professional restorers, detailers and car/truck/motorcycle/boat/airplane lovers everywhere! (*recently selected the #1 buffing/polishing towel among the 18 best buffing towels across Europe in a two-hour YouTube special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d’Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants – Simply The Best FOR The Best!)
Additional Product Details:
Perfect for detailing sprays and “no rinse / waterless wash” type products
The plush pile allows you to use confidently with all types of detailing sprays, waxes, and polishes – your final buff never looked so good!
No tags and edgeless design = no scratches
Made from AA-grade microfiber yarn (the best available)
Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
Towel softness increases with each washing
Manufactured in south Korea on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
Professional detailers advice: “the Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colours available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific colour to a specific purpose'”
NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do not iron. Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
Wishlist is empty.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop