Size:- 22cm x 25cm
Color:- Platinum Grey / Charcoal Grey
Blend:- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight:- Varies From 490 – 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging:- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
Material:- 100% Korean Split Microfiber
Country of Origin:- South Korea
- Drying & Buffing – Lower Panels, Door Jambs, and Hard to Reach Areas
- Easy Application of Sealants, Instant Detailing Sprays, Spray Wax & Other Drying Aids
- Quick Touch-Up of Smaller Areas
- Partner With Your Favorite Drying Towel For The Ultimate Drying Combo
- Perfect Microfiber Materials + Perfect Border = A New Definition of the Perfect Drying Tool for all Automotive, Boat, and RV Applications!
Welcome to The Rag Company’s newest creation – The SMITTEN DRYING MITT. This unique tool was designed by the TRC team to eliminate towel drag when using a large drying towel on lower panels by combining two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere for safely and effectively drying all types of paint / clearcoat. On one side is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as our top-of-the-line TWISTRESS and TWIST & SHOUT Drying Towels and on the other side is a double layer of our famous PLUFFLE (Plush/Waffle) Drying Towels. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
Additional Product Details:
Two unique premium microfiber sides – only AA-grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 blend microfiber used in construction
Two finger loops inside to secure your hand and maintain total control during use
Buttersoft™ suede edge = superior 70/30 blend absorbency on both the leading edge and the trailing edge for streak-free performance
Easy to wring out
Absolutely safe on all types of paint / clearcoat finishes
Extremely durable with premium double stitching and hidden seams
Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT iron (Please note that microfibres start to melt at 60°C). Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel.
Wishlist is empty.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop