FEYNLAB PURE RINSELESS is a highly concentrated, eco-friendly, deep cleaning, low water consumption, and streak free vehicle wash solution. Its versatility allows for use with waterless or rinseless car wash methods and beyond. Ideal for maintaining ceramic nano coatings.
FEYNLAB® PURE RINSELESS
FEYNLAB® PURE RINSELESS is a highly concentrated and eco-friendly wash solution designed for regular maintenance washing of all automotive exterior vehicle surfaces– coated and non-coated alike. Its versatility allows for use in both Rinseless or Waterless Car Wash Methods.
Regular use of PURE RINSELESS will maintain optimal sheeting and self-cleaning properties of all paint coatings, sealants, and surfaces. PURE RINSELESS is the ideal pre-coating paint cleanser, since it deep cleans, leaving nothing behind to interfere with bonding.
We understand some auto enthusiasts or detailers are skeptical of waterless or rinseless washing methods for fear of harming panels. However, PURE RINSELESS, paired with proper technique, is safe, effective, quick, and easy. Additionally the cost per wash is very low under $.15 a wash when mixed. Plus the equipment needed for a waterless wash may easily be stored in any vehicle or apartment, allowing for simple and effective vehicle washing anywhere.
As the name implies, PURE RINSELESS works to leave the surface completely clean, employing the same truly intelligent cleaning technology as FEYNLAB® PURE WASH. These smart surfactants feature four distinct powerful cleaning properties. They:
- Mechanically Attach to Contamination.
- Chemically Pre-disslove Contaminants.
- Provide Full Encapsulation of Contaminants, Reducing Friction & Ease of Removal.
- Lubricate Surfaces to Promote Safe Removal via Microfiber Towel or other Wash Media.
The formula contains no fillers, junk, or caustic chemicals. Nothing is left behind. Instead, washing reveals a truly clean surface that ready for the next protection step or just a fun drive.
A Perfect Waterless or Rinseless Car Wash Techniques, PURE RINSELESS Refreshes Optimal Sheeting and Self Cleaning (Hydrophobic) Properties for all Ceramic Coated Surfaces.
PURE RINSELESS Benefits:
- Versatile: Mix to either Waterless or Rinseless Car Wash Dilutions.
- Superior Lubricity with Smart Surfactant Technology that Attaches and Dissolves Contamination, Offering a Truly Deep Cleaning.
- Safe for all Vehicle Exterior Surfaces: Paint, Plastic, Rubber, Carbon Fiber, Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Anodized Aluminum, Etc.
- Rinses completely clean, revealing true surface condition. No Fillers, Junk Chemicals, Builders, or Caustic Residue Left Behind.
- A Perfect wash solution for prepping or maintaining ceramic coated vehicles.
1L Bottle of Concentrate.
Mix PURE RINSELESS to a 1:250 dilution. 1 part PURE RINSELESS to 250 parts water.
Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
- Place vehicle in a well lit, cool, & contamination free environment.
- Thoroughly Rinse vehicle of all loose dust, debris, and topical contamination.
Waterless Car Wash Instructions:
- Mix Waterless Wash Solution at a 1:256 dilution. (1/2oz [15ml] to 1 gallon [3.75L]) Distilled water is best.
- Pre-soak (spray) panels with solution to encapsulate all dirt and contamination particles.
- Use a clean long nap microfiber towel to gently remove the encapsulated contaminants from the surface.
- WIth little pressure, use a secondary microfiber towel to dry the panel after washing.
Rinseless Car Wash Instructions:
- Add water to a bucket. For every gallon (3.75L) of water and add 1/2oz (15ml) of PURE RINSELESS concentrate. E.G. A 3 gallon (15L) bucket of water would require 1.5oz (45ml) of PURE RINSELESS.
- Pre-soak (spray) panels with solution to encapsulate all dirt and contamination particles.
- Dunk and saturate a dedicated wash mitt, before gently agitating and ‘washing’ a designated section.
- Finally, with little pressure, gently dry with microfiber drying towel to gently remove the encapsulated contaminants from the surface.
Who is Ultra Fine Car Care ?
We are motoring enthusiasts with a vision to provide high quality car care products at the best possible prices.
Why don’t you stock many Brands ?
Unlike many other shops offering every brand available, we are only interested in supplying “best of breed” products that have received our endorsement after comprehensive testing.
Why purchase from Ultra Fine Car Care ?
We guarantee the most competitive pricing for premium Brands. If you happen to find it cheaper, we will beat it !
We strive to provide personalised customer service and care, no question is too hard for us.
We are motoring enthusiasts just like you, we have a passion and understand the needs of fastidious owners. We get it !
What domestic shipping options do you provide ?
Australia Post – Express Shipping (Next Business Day)
Australia Post – Regular Shipping (2+ Business Days)
Free shipping is provided for domestic purchases over $500.
Do you ship internationally ?
Yes we do, our Shipping Calculator will provide costs and options during checkout.
What payment methods do you accept ?
Direct Bank Deposit
Credit/Debit Card (Please select the PayPal Option from the Checkout, then "Pay with a Credit or Debit Card")
How can I track my orders ?
Your orders can be tracked form the Member Administration page once logged in.
Car Care General Questions and Professional Advice
Q1. When I notice a small or large amount of bird droppings on my paint work, which has pretty much dried up. Is it ok just to rub it off by hand or with a dry cloth?
Ans: with relation to dry or wet bird droppings on paint work, regardless if the car has just been washed or not, we recommend that you do the following:
1. Hose off the bird droppings without coming in contact with it by hand, and ensure all or most of the droppings have been watered off.
2. Apply some ValetPRO wash to a clean wash mitt or sponge.
3. Carefully dab the bird droppings area and NOT just rub it hard, until all of the droppings have gone.
4. Dry the area with a chamois followed by drying it with a waffle towel.
5. In most cases, depending on how hot or long the bird have been dried into the paint work, it could leave a stain into the paint, if this is the case then apply a pre-wax coat by SwissVax or RaceGlaze by doing the following:
These next steps should be done in the shade and when the paint is cool.
A. Take a cotton applicator and apply around a 50cent amount of the pre-wax liquid and rub in into the affected area using a little force (you should notice the staining slowly disappear.
B. Without letting the pre-wax liquid dry and using a cotton towel, wipe the area.
C. Buff the affected area with a Micro Fibre towel.
If the affected area is still stained, then it may need careful machining (buffing) to be applied.
Q2. Is it safe to wash my vehicle while the paint work is hot and also washed under direct sunlight?
Ans: The simple answer is NO, and the reason being is that you do not want to wash your vehicle whilst the paint work is warm/hot due to the water or the suds from the wash formula at any point drying into the paint work and hence staining the paint, which will then create more work for yourself.
Q3. I have just purchased a vehicle (new or second hand), and I have been told the owner/dealership have detailed it prior to my purchase. Is it still necessary to give it a full detail and if so what are the best steps to ensure the maximum gains from the detail?
Ans: This really is a trust factor and to be honest if you were not physically there whilst the experienced detailer was working on your vehicle, then our suggestion would be to give it the full 4 stage detail, which is as follows: (Ensure the car is in a cool shade place prior to proceeding)
- Wash and Drying process:
- Claying Process:
Using a ValetPRO Clay kit (Clay bar and Cirtus Bling), go over the paint work thoroughly by lubricating a small area (1 panel at a time) and directly applying the clay bar over the Citrus Bling Note: Ensure you have shaken the bottle well and sprayed a generous proportion of the lubricant, so that you are not leaving any areas dry which could run the risk of slight clay markings on the paint work) (Always use the left to right motion NOT circular) Also – Ensure that every time you have completed claying 1 panel, take notice of the clay – you will notice it getting a brown/dark brown colour – this is the contaminants it is cleaning from your paint work. If the clay seems to get quite brown after every 2 panels, ensure you keep kneading the clay so that you are always using a cleaner side of the clay.
After you have completed each panel, ensure you have a cotton terry towel to wipe down any excess lubricant from the paintwork, so it is left in a dry state. Once all of the panels on the vehicle are completed, leave the vehicle to sit for about 30 to 60mins.
- Pre-wax/Paint Cleanse process:
By using a cotton applicator and either a VaeltPRO Pre-wax/paint cleanser product (Purple Passion), shake the bottle well and then apply a generous portion onto the applicator (possibly around half a palm size amount), then begin with medium to hard pressure -Note – Always use the left to right motion NOT the circular motion when applying. Ensure that you do not let the cleanse product dry, by then using a terry cotton towel to rub it off, followed by buffing it to shine using a Micro Fibre towel. Let the car sit for 30mins
- Waxing process:
By using a foam wax applicator (unless you are using a high performance wax, i.e. SwissVax Mystery or RaceGlaze Black Label Concourse where you are able to apply the wax directly into the palm of your hand and directly onto the paint work, once you have rubbed your palms together in order to warm the wax for best results) apply an amount where you can just see the wax covering approx ½ a circle of the foam applicator. With a nice soft to medium pressure apply the wax with the applicator onto the paintwork, once again we suggest that you only wax a small area at a time (a maximum of half a bonnet), Note – Always use the left to right motion NOT the circular motion when applying. Ensure that you do not let the cleanse product dry, by then using a terry cotton towel to rub it off, followed by buffing it to shine using a Micro Fibre towel.