FEYNLAB® CERAMIC NANO SEALANT
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC NANO SEALANT
An easy to use water based ceramic sealant, offering outstanding durability, shine, UV protection, high gloss, and outstanding water sheeting (hydrophobic) properties.
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC NANO SEALANT
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC NANO SEALANT is a simple to use, super glossy, extremely hydrophobic, highly durable, and UV protective ceramic ‘sealant’ for all exterior vehicle surfaces. In addition to outstanding durability and performance, CERAMIC NANO SEALANT adds a brilliant shine and richness to painted and plastic surfaces. This simple wipe on / wipe off formula, makes CERAMIC NANO SEALANT perfect protection for all vehicles.
- Safe on all exterior vehicle surfaces: painted, plastic, wheels, even glass (windscreen not recommended)
- Adds a deep gloss and richness and to painted and plastic exterior surfaces.
- A super hydrophobic which causes water to sheet off and inhibits dirt & contamination surface bonding.
- Extremely Simple and Quick Wipe on, Wipe off application method.
- Perfect complimentary protection layer for any ceramic coated vehicle, no matter the brand.
- Durable stand-alone ‘sealant’ type of product with a minimum durability of 6 months .
- When applied to wheels, greatly reduces cleaning time and effort — stay cleaner for longer.
Durability & Application Surfaces:
Durability – 6+ months.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces
- Black textured plastics
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
A 120ml Bottle.
Thoroughly clean vehicle using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH. Follow with a topical decontamination clay treatment using FEYNLAB® PRIME.
- Place vehicle in a well lit, cool, and contamination free environment out of direct sunlight.
- Thoroughly rinse vehicle of all loose dust, debris, and topical contamination — when possible.
- Clean exterior surfaces using PURE WASH for traditional wash, or PURE RINSELESS for waterless or rinseless wash methods.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, apply CERAMIC NANO SEALANT to the working section.
- Spread evenly over the surface. Amount of product should be enough to evenly coat the area without over saturation.
- After applying, allow CERAMIC NANO SEALANT a dwell time of 3-4 min.
- After 4min, buff the area clear with another clean microfiber towel.
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
HALF of a door or 1/4 of a hood, then wipe off in same pattern as application.
Carefully inspect all finished panels for leftover residue during the final wipe. Commonly edges, emblems, and other tight areas may contain some remaining residue. Product residue is much easier to remove if caught soon after final wipe than later on.
Who is Ultra Fine Car Care ?
We are motoring enthusiasts with a vision to provide high quality car care products at the best possible prices.
Why don’t you stock many Brands ?
Unlike many other shops offering every brand available, we are only interested in supplying “best of breed” products that have received our endorsement after comprehensive testing.
Why purchase from Ultra Fine Car Care ?
We guarantee the most competitive pricing for premium Brands. If you happen to find it cheaper, we will beat it !
We strive to provide personalised customer service and care, no question is too hard for us.
We are motoring enthusiasts just like you, we have a passion and understand the needs of fastidious owners. We get it !
What domestic shipping options do you provide ?
Australia Post – Express Shipping (Next Business Day)
Australia Post – Regular Shipping (2+ Business Days)
Free shipping is provided for domestic purchases over $500.
Do you ship internationally ?
Yes we do, our Shipping Calculator will provide costs and options during checkout.
What payment methods do you accept ?
Direct Bank Deposit
Credit/Debit Card (Please select the PayPal Option from the Checkout, then "Pay with a Credit or Debit Card")
How can I track my orders ?
Your orders can be tracked form the Member Administration page once logged in.
Car Care General Questions and Professional Advice
Q1. When I notice a small or large amount of bird droppings on my paint work, which has pretty much dried up. Is it ok just to rub it off by hand or with a dry cloth?
Ans: with relation to dry or wet bird droppings on paint work, regardless if the car has just been washed or not, we recommend that you do the following:
1. Hose off the bird droppings without coming in contact with it by hand, and ensure all or most of the droppings have been watered off.
2. Apply some ValetPRO wash to a clean wash mitt or sponge.
3. Carefully dab the bird droppings area and NOT just rub it hard, until all of the droppings have gone.
4. Dry the area with a chamois followed by drying it with a waffle towel.
5. In most cases, depending on how hot or long the bird have been dried into the paint work, it could leave a stain into the paint, if this is the case then apply a pre-wax coat by SwissVax or RaceGlaze by doing the following:
These next steps should be done in the shade and when the paint is cool.
A. Take a cotton applicator and apply around a 50cent amount of the pre-wax liquid and rub in into the affected area using a little force (you should notice the staining slowly disappear.
B. Without letting the pre-wax liquid dry and using a cotton towel, wipe the area.
C. Buff the affected area with a Micro Fibre towel.
If the affected area is still stained, then it may need careful machining (buffing) to be applied.
Q2. Is it safe to wash my vehicle while the paint work is hot and also washed under direct sunlight?
Ans: The simple answer is NO, and the reason being is that you do not want to wash your vehicle whilst the paint work is warm/hot due to the water or the suds from the wash formula at any point drying into the paint work and hence staining the paint, which will then create more work for yourself.
Q3. I have just purchased a vehicle (new or second hand), and I have been told the owner/dealership have detailed it prior to my purchase. Is it still necessary to give it a full detail and if so what are the best steps to ensure the maximum gains from the detail?
Ans: This really is a trust factor and to be honest if you were not physically there whilst the experienced detailer was working on your vehicle, then our suggestion would be to give it the full 4 stage detail, which is as follows: (Ensure the car is in a cool shade place prior to proceeding)
- Wash and Drying process:
- Claying Process:
Using a ValetPRO Clay kit (Clay bar and Cirtus Bling), go over the paint work thoroughly by lubricating a small area (1 panel at a time) and directly applying the clay bar over the Citrus Bling Note: Ensure you have shaken the bottle well and sprayed a generous proportion of the lubricant, so that you are not leaving any areas dry which could run the risk of slight clay markings on the paint work) (Always use the left to right motion NOT circular) Also – Ensure that every time you have completed claying 1 panel, take notice of the clay – you will notice it getting a brown/dark brown colour – this is the contaminants it is cleaning from your paint work. If the clay seems to get quite brown after every 2 panels, ensure you keep kneading the clay so that you are always using a cleaner side of the clay.
After you have completed each panel, ensure you have a cotton terry towel to wipe down any excess lubricant from the paintwork, so it is left in a dry state. Once all of the panels on the vehicle are completed, leave the vehicle to sit for about 30 to 60mins.
- Pre-wax/Paint Cleanse process:
By using a cotton applicator and either a VaeltPRO Pre-wax/paint cleanser product (Purple Passion), shake the bottle well and then apply a generous portion onto the applicator (possibly around half a palm size amount), then begin with medium to hard pressure -Note – Always use the left to right motion NOT the circular motion when applying. Ensure that you do not let the cleanse product dry, by then using a terry cotton towel to rub it off, followed by buffing it to shine using a Micro Fibre towel. Let the car sit for 30mins
- Waxing process:
By using a foam wax applicator (unless you are using a high performance wax, i.e. SwissVax Mystery or RaceGlaze Black Label Concourse where you are able to apply the wax directly into the palm of your hand and directly onto the paint work, once you have rubbed your palms together in order to warm the wax for best results) apply an amount where you can just see the wax covering approx ½ a circle of the foam applicator. With a nice soft to medium pressure apply the wax with the applicator onto the paintwork, once again we suggest that you only wax a small area at a time (a maximum of half a bonnet), Note – Always use the left to right motion NOT the circular motion when applying. Ensure that you do not let the cleanse product dry, by then using a terry cotton towel to rub it off, followed by buffing it to shine using a Micro Fibre towel.